Champion Tape S4550 Electrical Insulating Tape
Champion Tape’s S4550 was engineered for use with automated equipment. Difficult holding applications are no problem as S4550 offers outstanding adhesion and tensile strength. Additionally, the S4550 is abrasion, tear and puncture resistant while offering a high dielectric strength even when used over sharp edges. Champion Tape’s S4550 offers a wide range of electrical insulating applications. This multi-use tape is recommended for insulating and holding functions in all types of small dry type transformer, choke, reactor and solenoid coils. The S4550 is also used for holding winding starts and finishes, coil banding and outer protective wraps.
Sub-Fractional and Fractional Horsepower Motor Winding – Champion Tape S4550
- Phase and winding separator insulation
- Ground and barrier insulation
- Bundling end turns
- Terminal board and lead anchorage
- Resistant to corrosion
- Outstanding dielectric strength
- High adhesion and tensile strength
- Sharp edge use (tear and puncture resistant with minimal loss of dielectric strength)
Download a data sheet for Champion Tape S4550 Electrical Insulating Tape
Comparable: Permacel P-248
Champion Tape also provides many comparable replacements for Permacel products including the Permacel P-245.